-Literacy is a player choice at character creation, unless you have a Spellbook or the Ritual Caster feat – then you’re automatically literate.
-With the “Born Among Another Race” background, you may choose to learn the language of the race you were raised with instead of gaining the skill bonuses.
-Warforged and Shardminds are immune to disease & poisons, with (magical) exceptions
-Artificers may reload a hand crossbow as a free action that does not require a free hand
-Psions may use Send Thoughts or Far Hand at-will. If you have the Discipline Adept feat, your telepathic messages may be of any length and you may use Far Hand as a free action.
-All PCs receive a +1 feat bonus to attack and damage rolls at character creation, and this bonus increases to +2 at 11th level and +3 at 21st level; on this note, the Weapon Expertise and Weapon Focus feats no longer exist – if you previously had a Weapon feat, retrain it for free.
-Every race features a ‘choice’ statistic bonus like Changelings or a PHB3 race:
- Dragonborn: +2 Cha, +2 Str or +2 Con
- Eladrin: +2 Int, +2 Dex or Wis
- Elf: +2 Dex, +2 Wis or Cha
- Half-Elf: +2 Cha, +2 Dex or Con
- Dwarf: +2 Con, +2 Str or +2 Wis
- Tiefling: +2 Int, +2 Con or Cha
- Halfling: +2 Dex, +2 Int or +2 Cha
- Deva: +2 Wis, +2 Int or Cha
- Goliath: +2 Str, +2 Con or Wis
- Gnome: +2 Int, +2 Dex or Con
- Shifter: +2 Wis, +2 Str(Longtooth) or Dex(Razorclaw)
- Half-Orc: +2 Str, +2 Dex or Wis
- Drow: +2 Dex, +2 Int or Cha
- Genasi: +2 Int, +2 Str or Con
- Warforged: +2 Con, +2 Str or Dex
-All attacks that lack the Weapon or Implement keywords(e.g. Dragon Breath, Bull Rush) receive a +3/+6/+9 per tier bonus to the attack roll to reflect changing power design; this replaces any previous +2/4/6 bonus a power might have had.
-Natural 20 skill checks add +5 to result
-Spears are identical to Tridents
-If a character chooses to take the Alchemy feat in place of a free level 1 Ritual Caster feat, he may choose to start with two first-level formulae for free
-Endurance is not longer affected by Armor penalties for poison or disease-related checks
-New universal ability:
- At-Will Attack
- Standard Action
- Melee touch
- Target: A creature grabbed by you
- Attack: Strength vs. Fortitude or Dexterity vs. Reflex
- Hit: You knock the target prone.
- Special: If you hit with a Bull Rush attack, you may make a Trip attack as a minor action against the same target.
-Rituals take 1 hour to copy into your ritual book.
You may pay double the reagent cost to shorten a ritual 1 time ‘step’, or triple the cost and expend any daily power to shorten it 2 ‘steps’. You cannot quicken rituals over 1 hour this way. Scrolls automatically shorten the cast time of any ritual by 2 steps.
8 Hours -> 4 Hours -> 1 Hour -> 10 Minutes -> 1 Minute -> Full-Round Action1
1 The ritual completes at the start of your next turn.
While casting a ritual you are considered helpless.
Ritual casting times will be shortened as the DM sees fit. Ask me about a ritual’s casting time and I will adjust and record it for future reference.
Disenchant Magic item Does not destroy the disenchanted item, it merely renders it mundane.
You may use the Enchant Magic Item ritual on items that are already magical to replace their enchantment; if you do, the component cost of the new property is reduced by 20%. The old property is destroyed and leaves no trace in the item.
You may enchant one single magic weapon or armor with up to 2 magic properties. When doing so, the component cost of such an item is equal 150% of the cost of the most expensive property ; e.g. a Bloodthirsty(85k, lvl 13) Longsword of the Night(65k, lvl12) +3 costs 127,500 gp. A two-enchantment weapon has a level equal to the level of the highest property plus two, so the aforementioned sword would be Level 15, requiring a caster to be that level.
The item gains all powers and bonuses of both properties with the following exceptions:
- Weapons use the highest critical damage bonus of the two
- If both enchantments grant an encounter or daily power, using either power consumes both, as the weapon only has so much inherent magical energy.
You may add a property to an existing magic item with a single property using the above process, although in this case you always use price and level of the ritual being added.